WITHDRAWALS & REFUND POLICY
A $10 administrative fee will be applied to all changes requested. This includes requests for refunds, transfer and credits.
- Full refunds are given if a class is cancelled. If withdrawal from a class occurs 7 days prior to start date, a full refund of funds minus the administration fee will be given.
• Visiting Photographer workshops require a minimum of a 10-day advance cancellation in order to receive a refund, transfer or credit.
- If withdrawal from a class occurs less than 7 days prior to start date, a 50% refund of funds minus the administration fee will be given. If withdrawal from a class occurs less than 24 hours prior to class, no refund, transfer or credit will be given.
- We require a 50% deposit and remaining balance paid 2 days before start date for workshop over $300.
- Colorado Photographic Arts Center is not responsible for travel and lodging expenses or any other costs incurred as a result of cancellation
- Health or family emergencies may qualify for exceptions. In this instance a maximum refund of 50% may be granted only if the cancellation does not cause major financial loss to Colorado Photographic Arts Center.
- No refunds are given for withdrawal from PhotoVox.
To request a cancellation, please call 303-837-1341.
ACCOUNT CREDIT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• As a courtesy all Account Credits are valid one year from date issued.
• Account Credit may be redeemed by friend or family.
• Account Credits are NOT redeemable for cash.
LOW ENROLLMENT CANCELLATION
In rare circumstances a workshop may be cancelled due to low enrollment. Classes and workshops may be cancelled for under enrollment 24-48 hours in advance. If this occurs, enrolled students have the option of a full refund, credit worth the full amount to be applied to another workshop, or credit towards discounted private tutoring.
On rare occasions, instructors may be unable to fulfill their commitment to teach a course. We will do our best to find a replacement instructor of equal caliber to take over. In very rare circumstances, a course may have to be canceled.
• NO refunds will be given if a substitute artist teaches a class due to the temporary absence of the scheduled faculty member.
If a student needs to miss a class we can do our best to connect you with the instructor to get any material/handouts given in the missed classes. In some cases we can accommodate a discounted make up session with the instructor. Due to the nature of preparation and materials, there are no make up classes for any alternative and historical process classes.
Colorado Photographic Arts Center (CPAC) staff, or affiliated instructors are not responsible for any damage or theft of personal belongings, photography or computer equipment.
Colorado Photographic Arts Center is not liable for injury or accident resulting from participation in our programs. It is the participant’s responsibility to obtain information about any risks involved. Student signature at the time of registration verifies release of liability of CPAC and their instructors. Any questions about workshop content, requirements, or risks may be directed to CPAC prior to the time of registration.
COPYRIGHTS & MODEL RELEASES
Colorado Photographic Arts Center does not include copyrights or model releases for images created in our classes and workshops. If you don’t have your own form, we have a selection of standard releases available and most workshop instructors will discuss your options during session. It is your responsibility to obtain the kind of release you are seeking from your models or subjects by discussing it with them directly. Please remember that you will not be able to sell, and may not be able to post your images online without permission from your models. Images created during our workshops may be used solely for your portfolios. Models and athletic teams often expect sample images to be sent to them for their portfolios and publicity. Your copyright should appear on the image. CPAC will often request permission to use your images in publicity for program
NON-DISCRIMINATION AND CONDUCT GUIDELINES
Colorado Photographic Arts Center adheres to strict observation of non-discrimination in all aspects of our organization. We do not discriminate, and in fact we actively seek out people from all walks of life and of all ethnicity, ages, gender expression and sexual orientation to participate in our programs both as students and in meeting our organizational needs. We have firm expectations for student and instructor responsibilities during all workshops; politeness and consideration of instructors, assistants, models and other students is required. Improper, illegal, or rude behavior may result in dismissal from the current workshop and all future workshops, paid or unpaid.
< Return to all Classes & Workshops