28 Jun Cyanotype Level 2 | October
Image Credit: Teal Lundy
Cyanotype Level 2
Date | Sunday, October 9, 2022
Time | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
Location | Colorado Photographic Arts Center
1070 Bannock Street, Denver, CO, 80204
Cost | $180 Member and $198 Non-Member + a $50 Materials Fee Per Person
Instructor | Kimberly Chiaris
Skill Level | Intermediate to Advanced
Explore advanced creative cyanotype techniques using digital negatives, toning, multiple exposure, mixed media and more.
In this workshop, Kimberly will guide you through more advanced creative cyanotype techniques. Explore plant based toning, making digital negatives, folding, shaping, making multiple exposures, sensitizing selective areas, coloring, collaging, cutting, tearing, stitching and more.
- Creating Digital Negatives
- Adding Mixed Media
- Creating Beyond the Two-Dimensional Flat Surface
- Note-taking materials
- Apron or wear clothing you won’t mind staining
- Optional : Your images will be more meaningful if you bring some of your own objects to work with. You can bring clothing or other items to print on like t-shirts, hats, gloves, napkins, towels, table clothes and anything else as long as it is made from 100% natural fibers.
- Bring a digital image on a thumb drive that you would like to make a negative with.