28 Jun Using Lightroom’s New Local Adjustment Tools | December
Using Lightroom’s New Local Adjustment Tools
Date | Saturday, December 3, 2022
Time | 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM MST
Location | Colorado Photographic Arts Center
1070 Bannock Street, Denver, CO, 80204
Cost | $180 Member and $198 Non-Member
Instructor | Frank Varney
Skill Level | Beginner to Advanced
Whether you use Lightroom Classic, Lightroom, or Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop, and you want to improve your selection and local adjustment image editing skills, this workshop is for you.
This workshop is for all photographers who wish to improve their digital image editing skills. The ability to fine tune a digital image with Lightroom’s Local Adjustments tools is often the difference between a great photograph and a mediocre one. As of October 2022, Lightroom’s Local Adjustment Tools. Stunning new Artificial Intelligence Face and Portrait selection tools have been added to Lightroom. The content of this workshop will include these workflow changing tools, portrait or event/wedding photographers, will benefit from this workshop.
Practice images will be provided during the workshop. In addition, please bring 1-3 personal images you want to work on. Participants will receive a copy of all presentation materials.
- When and how to use Local Adjustments Tools
- Techniques for directing the viewers eye to the subject using Local Adjustment Tools
- Mastering the Lightroom’s new AI Masking Selection tools
- Dual tonal processing for extended dynamic range with Lightroom and ACR
- Burning, Dodging, and Vignetting, Methods and Tricks
- Laptop Computer with current version of Lightroom, or Lightroom Classic
- Note-taking materials
- Image files to work on