28 Jun Online | Photoshop for Photographers, Part 2: Introduction to Advanced Image Enhancement | September
Photoshop for Photographers, Part 2: Introduction to Advanced Image Enhancement
Date | Wednesdays, September 21 – October 5, 2022
Time | 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM MST
Location | ONLINE
Cost | $180 Member and $198 Non-Member
Instructor | Kia Neill
Skill Level | Intermediate to Advanced
An introduction to the Selection Tools and how to use them with Layer Masks for advanced image editing, along with an introduction to why photographers use Photoshop.
Whether you are continuing on from Part 1 of this series or you have worked with Adobe Photoshop for a while and could use a better understanding of masking and selection tools, this workshop is for you. In this session of 3 weekly classes, we will introduce and review masking adjustment layers to make isolated edits to color and tone. We will also cover the selection tools and use these with Layer Masks to create a single image from multiple photo exposures (HDR); the foundation to creating a collaged image.
- Layer masks
- Selection tools
- Isolated edits to color and tone
- Retouching large image areas
- Making an HDR image
- Adobe Photoshop installed on your computer
- A second monitor, computer or device so that you may view the class on one screen while working along in Photoshop on another screen
- Preferred to have Adobe Bridge installed as well, or have whatever software you use for Camera Raw processing ready
- Prior to class, download the files the instructor will email you ahead of time.
- Zoom account (free) for access to class*
*Please register as you normally would, and CPAC will update you with links to take your class or workshop as scheduled online. To participate in an online course, students will need access to a desktop, laptop, or tablet with an internet connection. If you have any questions about navigating our system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.