15 Nov PhotoVox
LEARN, NETWORK, SHARE
What is PhotoVox? Think of it as part critique group, part classroom, and part networking opportunity designed to help you strengthen your artistic voice with the support of other artists in the Denver Metro community.
PhotoVox is ideal for photographers who are interested in learning more about different aspects of the industry.
PhotoVox meets on the 2nd Wednesday of each month from 6:30 – 8 pm at CPAC. Sessions may include a presentation from an industry expert; OR 5-6 slots for artists to share their work and get feedback from the group; and at the end of the session time for networking. All CPAC members are encouraged to participate (free); nonmembers welcome ($10). Registration is required for all participants.
Please scroll down to see the calendar with upcoming topics.
WHEN | 2nd Wednesday of each month, 6:30 – 8 pm.
(Doors open at 6 pm; program starts at 6:30 pm)
NEXT MEETING | Wednesday, July 11th, 2018
TOPIC | PhotoVox Photographers Slideshow & Potluck
WHERE | CPAC Gallery, 1070 Bannock St, Denver, CO 80204
COST | Free for CPAC Members and $10 for Non-members (Not a member? Join here.)
**Registration is required for all participants**
Please register by noon on Wednesday, July 11th.
UPCOMING PHOTOVOX TOPICS
- AUGUST 8 | Discussion of Architectural Photography with the Denver Architectural Photography Foundation
- SEPTEMBER 12 & OCTOBER 10 | to be confirmed
- NOVEMBER 14 | Print Share with ASMP & CPAC Members
PAST PHOTOVOX TOPICS
- SEPTEMBER 2017 | Marketing your Work with David Bram (Fraction Magazine)
- OCTOBER 2017 | Photography as a Storytelling Medium: A Dialogue with Lighthouse Writers
- DECEMBER 2017 | Unconventional Western Landscape: Road Trip Photography with Paul Sisson
- JANUARY 2018 | Gallery Practices part 1: Discussion of framing, mounting and matting best practices to provide the best presentation, longevity and archivability of your work with Patti Hallock
- FEBRUARY 2018 | Portfolio Share & Networking with 6 local photographers
- MARCH 2018 | Gallery Practices part 2: discussion of inventory, editions, juried shows and websites with Hannah James (Black Cube) and Robin Whatley (Art Students League of Denver)
- APRIL 2018 | Cancelled
- MAY 2018 | Gallery Practices part 3: How to Approach and Build Relationships with Arts Organizations with Bobbi Walker (Walker Fine Art) and Molly Casey (NINE dot ARTS)
- JUNE 2018 | Getting Started in the Business of Photography: Business Plans and our Shared Experiences with ASMP Katie Warnke (Green Earth Photography and Brand-Up Images)